[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rich Text Format

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 14:08:37 -0700

Thanks Mary. I never did anything about image removal. In fact I didn't even know how but now I will try it with your instructions. I guess we're always learning. Kurzweil is coming out with an upgrade in the fall; maybe some of this will be resolved in the new version.
Thanks.

Bud

At 02:03 PM 7/5/2004, you wrote:
Hi Bud,
Yes, that's the best idea, send them in rtf. There are occasional problems with rtf files from K1000. If you get rid of images and layout info before converting the file to rtf, most files are ok. Every once in a while, for
whatever reason, there may still be a problem. Image and layout info removal items are found in the utilities submenu of the file menu of k1000.
Mary

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California