[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rich Text Format

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 21:10:47 -0700

Hi Shelley again,

I went to general and found it but can't figure how to save it to default. There's a lot to learn about K1000

BudAt 08:14 PM 7/5/2004, you wrote:
Hey Bud, if you want them to be really friendly, remove the Formatting,
though Bud, I have been submitting Kurzweil rich text all along and no one
has had a problem yet nock on wood, as far as Kurzweil goes.

So... am confused.

For version 8 users, I discovered that the Formatting information can be
removed automatically.  You need to uncheck a box in the General settings
dialog, and then save the change to default.

Found it the other day while looking for End of line hyphens, which doesn't
seem to work very well, sigh.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com
Never let mistakes or wrong directions, of which every man falls
into many, discourage you.  There is precious instruction to be
got by finding where we were wrong.

-- Thomas Carlyle

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P