[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rich Text Format

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 14:30:40 -0700

thanks Mary. I noticed it said zero image removal so apparently it was never enabled. I will do the layout info in the future however.
Thanks

Bud

At 02:16 PM 7/5/2004, you wrote:
Hi Bud,
If you never enabled image retention, then its off by default, and you won't have to worry about it. But removal of layout info will help, also in making the file smaller, if nothing else. I know the K1000 engineers have
been working on the problem for the new upgrade. Part of it may be with the BookShare side though, since there also seems to be a problem with rtf files and the braille note.
mary

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California