[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rich Text Format

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 03:06:43 -0700

Hi, Bud. There is sometimes a problem with files that are converted to RTF
through Kurzweil. RTF is preferable, though, so you've got that right. It has
to do with the conversion process. If your books are going through without a
problem, I wouldn't worry about it. This is just a problem some people have.
Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous