[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing pages

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 18:04:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Mickey.

I picked up The Poison Tree this afternoon and will
scan and validate pages 198 & 199 for you later. I
have the hardbound edition. The last line on page 197
is "get personally involved in this case. I have to be
very careful about"

and the first line on p. 200 is "code words for the
crime of conspiracy, would she have been so"

How is the rest of the book formatted, i.e. what size
font and are the paragraphs indented?

Cindy