[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing pages

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 05:16:31 -0800 (PST)

Oh good Cindy I'm glad you got it, and I'm glad you
posted. I don't know what the hold up is getting the
copy I requested. It's only coming from about 20 miles
away and I drive past that town on my way to school.
I've been past there six times this week.

So when I get the book, I can turn it back in, right?
Problem with the Poison Tree is solved?

Jamie in Michigan