To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 5:29 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing pages

Hi Mickey,

That's mine again That's kind of funny: two in a row. Anyway, I don't have the book any more: not even my scanned copy, so why don't you just go ahead
and reject it.

As for adult material, despite the rather gory content, I don't think I
would consider this adult, since it could be obtained at any bookstore, and I think this is the established guideline. It doesn't matter to me one way
or the other, but just thought I'd bring that up.

Anyway, sorry for the hassle.  I will have to learn to scan a bit more
slowly.

Paula
----- Original Message ----- From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>