[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing pages

  • From: "Paula Mack" <pmack1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 04:29:58 -0500

Hi Mickey,

That's mine again  That's kind of funny: two in a row.  Anyway, I don't have
the book any more: not even my scanned copy, so why don't you just go ahead
and reject it.

As for adult material, despite the rather gory content, I don't think I
would consider this adult, since it could be obtained at any bookstore, and
I think this is the established guideline.  It doesn't matter to me one way
or the other, but just thought I'd bring that up.

Anyway, sorry for the hassle.  I will have to learn to scan a bit more
slowly.

Paula