[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing pages

  • From: "Paula Mack" <pmack1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 05:08:18 -0500

Hi Cindy,

Thanks so much, and hey, I feel a bit foolish right now.  <smile>

And while I have your virtual ear, I wanted to thank you for your tip on the
importance of really pressing down on the book when scanning.  I, of course,
knew this, but you really explained the kind of pressure that is needed and
about hand size, and that is helping me to get better scans.  Anyway,
thanks.

Paula