[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing pages

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 19:24:23 -0800 (PST)

Remember that tomorrow is a federal holiday (Ialmost
forgot). Our library is closed.

Yes, my copy will be coming from the central library
to my branch.

I found out from two different library systems (one
told me when I was going to say I didn't need the book
that came, and I asked at the other one when I no
longer needed the book I'd requested) that circulation
figures count. My L.A. library said the pressure is
on.

I'm sure you'll get the book before I do, but for any
book you request and then find you don't need, if you
can't cancel the request because the book is en route,
if it's not too much trouble, take it any way and then
return it, even the next day or by putting it in the
return box after you've checked it out. That helps the
branch and might keep it from being closed. smile

Cindy