[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing pages

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 13:46:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Mickey,

Sorry about your colds. Yes, I thought you only came
on list when necessary, as I haven't seen you here. I
know how busy you are. smile

I'lllet you know offlist whenI get the book and will
scan and validate the pages for you.

Yes, being a grandma is fun. The baby is getting to
heavy for me to carry, so I can life her and play with
her sitting down. She has a beautiful smile and is a
happy baby. Someone told my daughter, and she passed
it on to me, that being a grandparent is a reward for
having been a parent.  smile

Cindy