[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing pages

  • From: "Paula Mack" <pmack1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 13:04:19 -0500

I just recently found this feature in Kurzweill.  Obviously, this is a
feature that I need to use.  <smile>  One question about this feature
though: if there is a section of the book containing  pages of photos which
are without page numbers, how can you set Kurzweill to not number those
pages.  I tried this recently: to reset the user page number after the
photos, where the numbered pages began again, and Kurzweill didn't allow it.
Anyone know a way around this, or is it better to paste the pages with the
photos at the end of the book after the main content?

Paula,