[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing pages

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 15:26:42 -0800 (PST)

SUre. I'll scan and validate the pages for Mickey
today.

But, if your book is already In transit and therefore
you can't cancel, may I suggest that you ask at
circulation if the library system keeps track o f
circulation and if it's important to the branch, and
if so, that you take the book anyway and then return
it later--or even in a book box on your way to your
car. When I was about to decline a book I'd requested
that I no longer needed at one branch, the librarian
asked me to take it anyway, so I asked at my other
branch when the same situation arose and that
librarian said the pressure to increase of count
circulation was on. So now I take the books anyway and
return them when other books are do or when I'm
picking up something else.

Cindy