[arachne] Re: User-friendliness or lack thereof in Arachne

  • From: Steve <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 16:59:29 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006, Ron Clarke wrote:

Possibly because it has a very similar "feel" to Arachne, although it is not as flexible, and certainly not as customisable, as Arachne.

I don't know about that. Do a $ links -h
and see 341 lines of options (at least on Links 2.1pre20)

When current Arachne is fully ported to Linux, I think it will make quite an impression.

I've been getting the impression that such a port will be highly unlikely.

 - Steve

Arachne at FreeLists
-- Arachne, The Web Browser/Suite for DOS and Linux --