[amayausers] Help

  • From: "Beverly Thompson" <beverlyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 12:02:35 -0500

Hello,

I need input or help with a design if anyone might have time to take a look.

I have sewn this design several times before and it always gives me trouble,  I
am sewing it out on constructed front hats,  when customer calls for a reorder,
i almost want to throw up.  they always order at least 8 dz hats.

I took a stock design from great notions, a backhoe #52026.  This is what they
wanted.  But its too large so, i scaled it down  from 100% to 65%.  Then added
the lettering to it.  The only problem is that it still has to many stitches in
it.  its to dense.  I have run it through the design filter, but maybe i am not
doing it right.  My machines will stop at the same place and have error
message, y tracking error.  I go to maintance do head up and then they will
continue sewing.  I use to have emt-10-t and it would sew it but I feel like
its too dense and maybe this is the problem.  I will attach the design as i
have done it and also the original stock and maybe someone  can help me with
it.  I need to get these hats going and would love to have design run smooth.

Thanks to all,
Bev Thompson
Perdido Beach Embroidery