[amayausers.com] Re: Help!!!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 16:09:10 UT

This message was posted by Jason on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/433.html

I was sewing on one of my machines this mornings and all of a sudden the
machine made a load clank noise and stopped running.  I pulled the shirts off
the machine and discovered that there was a huge birds nest of thread in the
bobbin assembly area.  The needle tip also broke.  After clearing the areas, I
tried to re-run the shirt.  The machine is very load now and leaving furry
fraying on the embroidery.  Also getting lots of thread breaks and bobbin
breaks.

I checked the area for burrs and see none.  The bobbin assembly was out of
position and I simply rotated it and popped it back.  But I continue to get
these breaks and load sewing.  Any suggestions.  I have changed the bobbin
case, cleaned, oiled, and checked for burrs.

Please help.  I have 150 shirts due by Tuesday and really dont want to spend
more time running them on one machine.

Jason - AMA Embroidery & Design