[access-uk] Re: Broadband

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:45:39 +0100

To find out of Broadband is available on your
telephone number (assuming you are with BT), or
alternatively your Post Code (if you are not with
BT), go to:-
http://www.bt.com/broadband/bb_info.jsp

George.

Date: 29/07/04

** Going on holiday and want to halt messages?
Send a message to:-
** vacation ## d
** where ## is the number of days followed by d
for days.
** For other things like digest mode, send a
message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the
Subject:- faq

-- Type: application/ms-tnef