[access-uk] Re: Broadband

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:21:16 +0100

I find Plusnet to be very transparent in their operation, and they actually
want and have a good reputation, scoring well in the usual ISP ratings.
Their Tech support is UK based, and not a premium number either! I was
originallly hard wired through their own router, but have since gone
wireless with Netgeer, and had no problems with set up, and no disconnection
issues. Hell, if I wasn't with them already, after all these good reviews,
I'd sign up <smile> -

Andy