From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Darran Ross
Sent: 16 August 2004 00:36
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Broadband

Margarita - if you go to

www.BT.com/broadband

eventually you'll be given the opportunity to
enter your telephone number or post code. From
this the system will then tell you your broadband
status.

Regards.

Darran
Date: 29/07/04
:
: ** Going on holiday and want to halt messages?
Send a message to:-
: ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
: ** and in the Subject line type
: ** vacation ## d
: ** where ## is the number of days followed by d
for days.
: ** For other things like digest mode, send a
message, to
: ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the
Subject:- faq

** Going on holiday and want to halt messages?
Send a message to:-
** vacation ## d
** where ## is the number of days followed by d
for days.
** For other things like digest mode, send a
message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat