[openbeos] Developer Edition Vmware Image

  • From: "Karl vom Dorff" <karl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 22:07:20 -0400

Hello everyone,

I've made a little Vmware image containing all the current developer tools
on it, plus some other useful tools - weighs in at about 65 mb and is based
on the Super Pack. I adapted some instructions on how to build Haiku on
Haiku (from Ryan's build Haiku on Ubuntu article), but haven't actually
tested it myself yet, but I heard it has been done. I'll need someone to
look over those instructions (it's on the desktop in the image). Let me know
what you guys think/suggestions:

http://www.haikuware.com/view-details/development/miscellaneous/vmware-developer-edition-image