[openbeos] Re: Developer Edition Vmware Image

  • From: "François Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 19:46:18 +0200 CEST

> Right, I'll remove that.  Anything else in there?
>  What about PackageBuilder,

I'm not sure if it was own by Be or someone else, but it's still
copyrighted work.

> Serial Connect?

This one is just a stripped down Terminal running /bin/parrot as
terminal emulator.

I suggest we instead port minicom and write a small helper app that
would start it in a Terminal with the right options.

But we still lack a tty module anyway so we don't support serial ports
yet (in userland that is, kernel debug output is hardcoded).

François.