[openbeos] Re: Developer Edition Vmware Image

  • From: "François Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 20:17:54 +0200 CEST

> On 2008-04-06 at 23:27:15 [+0200], Karl vom Dorff <karl@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for these comments. Perhaps I'll contact Access and see what
> > they
> > say. It's probably pretty difficult to program without BeIDE.
>
> Not at all. It might not be an IDE (actually you have to stretch the
> meaning
> of IDE quite a bit to call BeIDE one), but a good part of the Haiku
> devs
> have been using Pe for quite some time.

Even I switched to it from BeIDE on Zeta (util XEmacs is finished that
is :P) after I went thu and made an azerty friendly keybinding (Alt-A
to quit hmmm... just ask if you want it).
I even have Opt-Alt-H bound to my new BeHappy plugin that runs BeHappy
and makes it jump to the class or method selected.

François.