[openbeos] Re: Developer Edition Vmware Image

  • From: Fredrik Modéen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 16:37:26 +0200 (CEST)

> Howdy,
>
> Emmanuel Jacobs wrote:
>>    About Niue, it seems version 3 is under development:
>> http://www.xs4all.nl/~tako0033/Niue/niue3_1.png
>>    Interesting screenshot isn't it :-)
>
> Nice. :)
>
> Can you clarify the specific open source license that you are releasing
> Niue under?
its the wrong person :)
Tako Lansbergen are writing this app

the code says this

/*//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Niue Development Environment
        Copyright 2008 T. Lansbergen, All Rights Reserved.

        modification, are permitted for non-commercial use only.

        This software is provided ``as is'' and any express or implied
warranties,
        including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of
merchantability and
        fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall
        authors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special,
        exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to,
        procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or
profits;
        or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability,
        whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or
        otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if
        advised of the possibility of such damage.

--
MVH
Fredrik Modéen