[windows2000] Re: Internet Explorer redirect

  • From: "Ray at work" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 15:01:18 -0400

That's cool.  I'm glad that you didn't freak out the way that some people
would, such as this damn new young, inexperienced in life, girl that just
started in my department who is so trendily politically correct, that it's
obvious she has no clue how to formulate her own opinions.

Yeah, it doesn't make any sense that two people can't have the same rights
as two other people.  And as for the Christians who are opposed to the gay
marriages, if they're worried about this violating religious beliefs and all
that, why don't they just let God deal with when the sinners <g> die instead
of forcing their own beliefs on people?  No one _knows_ if there is some
superforce out there that is opposed to two men being joined by some
definition that humans created, and to think that there is such an
opposition is just dumb.  I'm sorry, but the god that I believe in doesn't
give a damn about that.

Ray at work
Lucifer Hates You