[windows2000] Re: Chinese in Word

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 11:57:11 -0700

2003 will translate it if you have the appropriate dictionaries... but I
don't have any idea what you can do with 97.  If you click on Tools, you
should have a Language section, and you should be able to set it to a
default language and then set it back.  I'd play around with it first.

Jennifer

  _____