[windows2000] Re: Internet Explorer redirect

  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 13:32:39 -0400

I found out how they were getting there.  The problem has been solved.
Thank you so much for your help while I was getting the proper fix.  It
seems that the IPRISM software stores every filter that is created.
Even though I had 3 different access denied filter statements, someone
had put in one allow access statements for only that local subnet.
Again, thank you list for all of your interim solutions.
Jeff
Jesus Loves You