[windows2000] Re: Internet Explorer redirect

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 09:08:45 -0700

I like [sic] the fact that they (the gay community) are trying to relate this
issue with the civil rights issues of blacks in the not so distant past. I
dunno, I don't ever remember seeing water fountains, restrooms and the such
labeled "Straight" and "Gay", have you? One wouldn't know someone is gay unless
that someone told you, correct? So personally I find that comparison rather
insulting to say the least!

Although I don't have anything against Linux (just against those who wish to
shove it down your throat), I think there should be an affimative action law
passed that will force companies to set aside two or three computers for Linux
OS. <eg>  Just kidding folks! :-)

It is rumored that on  5/7/2004 at 2:32 PM Ray at work said the following:

>I believe in everyone's rights to a legal joining, but a union between two
>people of the same sex should not be called a marriage.  But for that
>matter, when I get married, it shouldn't be called a marriage either.  Yes,
>my partner is a woman, but our marriage will have nothing to do with any
>religious nonsense.
>
>Ray at work

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"