[windows2000] Re: Internet Explorer redirect

  • From: "Andrew Shriner" <aShriner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 15:21:22 -0400

I can't believe I'm participating in this conversation after 'scolding'
someone for veering so far off topic. I apologize!

Greg - I agree. My logic is that gay marriage should be embraced -
there is *always* that 10% in opposition, no matter what the issue.

Drew

>>> GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/07/04 03:06PM >>>
Don't get me wrong.  I support the idea of gay marriages/unions,
whatever you want to call them.  But there are going to be some
problems
with it and that is what I don't like.  About 90% of the gay people
and
about 90% of the straight people can handle it.  It is the 10% on both
sides that will make the rest of us sorry it ever got brought up.

Greg