The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <what'son@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "radio for life announcement list" <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Media req" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 04:23:50 -1000

Hello,
I would like you to join me at 0 hours universal, that is 8 pm eastern time for
the hawaiian connection show at http://theglobalvoice.info
This show features a variety of Hawaiian, and Reggae Music.
This week, we will be featuring a new song from Shar Carillo’s new cd Letting
go.
(she is a local progressive rocker!)
If you would like to keep intouch with me, you can reach me at
keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Or tweet @keao45
I hope to see you soon!
This show can also be heard on your radio for life.
www.radioforlife.info