The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "This list is for interaction and chatter between listenersandbroadcasters of The Global Voice,as well as programming announcements." <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 06:14:38 -1000

Hello Everyone,
Please join me for the hawaiian connection starting at 2300 UTC,
This week, I'll be featuring a performance that was done at an event that was
in downtown Hilo last weekend, the artist will be Anuhea Jenkins.
I would also like to interact with you by email during the live show.
That's the Hawaiian Connection only on the global voice.
To listen, visit www.theglobalvoice.info then click on the links for the
appropriate player.
If you miss the show at anytime, it'll be up in the program Gallerie.