The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Media Req" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 08:21:22 -1000

Hello all,

Please join me at 2300 hours UTC, that's 4 to 6 pacific, 6 eastern For the
Hawaiian connection show.

Along with some great music, we will be featuring a new artist who is from Maui
called Josh Tatofi and his first cd

Feel free to email me your request, dedications, or just to say Hello!

That's the Hawaiian connection, on The global voice, and your radio four life.

If you would like to listen to the live show, go to www.theglobalvoice.info for
links of your player of choice.

I hope to see you there!