The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mediareq" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <audioaccessfmannouncements@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 07:15:18 -1000

Hi,
I would like you to join me at 0 hours universal, 7 pm eastern, 12 midnight UK
for the hawaiian connection show!
You can hear the best in reggae, Traditional hawaiian music, and more.
We have a brand new single from the group called Maoli who is a group from Maui.
If you want to get a hold of me during the show, you can email me at
keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or tweet me @keao45 is the username.

I hope to see you soon!
If you want to tune in, you can visit www.theglobalvoice.info
www.radioforlife.info