The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Michael Gorman" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "This list is for interaction and chatter between listenersandbroadcasters of The Global Voice,as well as programming announcements." <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 03:19:27 -1000

Hello all,
Please join me for the Hawaiian connection at 23 universal, 5 eastern, 3
pasific.
This week we will hear some good tunes, and plus I'll talk about the little
earthquake we had here.

I'll be glad to interact with you via email.
That's the Hawaiian Connection, on the one and only the global voice!
Tune in at www.theglobalvoice.info for links to listen to in your Iphone, or
your player of choice.
The show can also be heard on your radio for life repeated on Mondays at 4
eastern.