The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <what'son@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Media req" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internetradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "radio for life announcement list" <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 03:46:09 -1000

Hello all,
I would like you to join me at 0  hours universal, that’s 8 eastern for this
edition of the Hawaiian connection at http://theglobalvoice.info
This is a show where I feature both Hawaiian, Reggae, and even some new I-Pop
releases!
In this weeks show, you will hear a new track from Mailani’s new cd Manawa, and
a great song from the Boys of CSRB!
If you would like to contact me, you can email me at keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can also tweet me during the show at keao45
I hope to see you then!