The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "This list is for interaction and chatter between listenersandbroadcasters of The Global Voice,as well as programming announcements." <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 06:37:15 -1000

Hello all,
Please join me from 23 to 01 universal for the Hawaiian connection.
This week we will be featuring some christmas tracks, plus, a new releace from
Anuhea in this weeks taste test.
That's the Hawaiian connection on the one and only the global voice.
To tune in visit our website at www.theglobalvoice.info for your playwer of
choice, and the schedule for your timezone.