The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: Keao Wright <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxx, internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, radio For Life announcement list <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 04:56:34 -1000

Hello all,
I would like you to join me today at 0 hours Universal, that is 8 pm eastern for the Hawaiian connection show at http://theglobalvoice.info This show features a variety of Hawaiian and Reggae Music from across the islands. In this weeks show, we have some new tracks from 2 artists, one from Mailani's new cd called Manawa, and Mark Sato's single Cheating Hearts. If you would like to contact me during the show, you can email me at keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or tweet me at keao45
I hope to have your company!

the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.