The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "This list is for interaction and chatter between listenersandbroadcasters of The Global Voice,as well as programming announcements." <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Michael Gorman" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:56:03 -1000

Hello all,
Please join me at 23 universal, that's 7 eastern, 4 pacific time for the
hawaiian connection.
I'll play some good music to get your weekend started off.
I'll be glad to interact with you via e-mail at yourvoice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That's the Hawaiian connection, on the one and only Global voice!
To tune in, go to http://theglobalvoice.info
Click on the listen links for the player of your choice.
See you there!