[vicsireland] Re: Nokia Text To Speech

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 16:21:04 +0100

I don't know where you got the idea that I wrote that Talks was competing
with Nokia?

Perhaps I may have been a little tongue and cheek in my mail!

So Nokia TTS is really of no use without Talks I think you are saying?

Anyway I will leave the subject now as I feel that I'm being misunderstood
and misrepresented!