[vicsireland] Re: Nokia Text To Speech

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 14:30:48 +0100

Hi Stuart,

Sorry to be a little woolly about this but I suspect that I am closer in
understanding the matter but in the meantime I would like to know that when
I am sitting with my E51 could you please let me know how then I can get the
Nokia TTS from the phone to speak to me?

I realise now that it is a synthesizer not an application!

I don't just want to leave the matter now after all my trouble so would of
course like to get to the bottom of the problem!

 Basically I want to know how to have the TTS speak to me!

Is there a helpful link or something? Thanks,

Tony.