[vicsireland] Re: selecting alternate rows in excel

  • From: "Damien O'Connor" <damienmoconnor@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 13:40:10 +0100

BlankHi Vincent.

Like you I did the ecdl and found that if you route the jaws cursor to the pc
cursor and go to the top of the page with ctrl home. Then arrow down until you
come to the name and size of the font e.g. times new roman 10. When you found
this arrow across until you come to the space after the font size and left
click. this should take you into the edit box. You'll know if you're there when
you here the word "edit" spoken by jaws.

Damien.