[vicsireland] Re: selecting alternate rows in excel

  • From: "Paul Halligan" <tigerone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 22:02:36 +0100

hi folks
thanks for all your help re this topic.
it works like magic....but
i didn't receive the e mails on the subject til i got home.
was just messing around with the problem and thought it might work something like in e mail address's when one puts in a comma .

will save the problem fixs from you guys in my vics helpfile files .....just in case i forget in a week or too!

many thanks the list has been a magnificent help to me over the past few months.
keep up the good work.
regards
Paul H
----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>