(VICT) Re: Zair

  • From: "Tamara Smith-Kinney" <tamara.8024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 21:28:29 -0700

Sandy,

Yikes!  Seattle or Portland are good for non-sun worshippers, that's for
sure.

Hang in there with your exhausting guy!  That phase only lasts a hundred
years or so, then suddenly you find you're starting to catch up on your
rest...  /smile/  And a walk to the store -- or anywhere -- is just a
pleasant errand with your guide instead of distracto-dog!

Tami Smith-Kinney