(VICT) Re: Zair

  • From: "The Pawpower Pack" <pawpower@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:01:46 -0500

Sandy, *hugs* you are doing an awesome job with Zair.  Training is always
such a rollercoaster.  I really appreciate you sharing with us because it
helps me think of things to put into practice when the newdog comes.  I'm
curious about something.  You said that you got Zair to target forward
during a dog distraction and I guess I'm having trouble visualizing this.
Is he targeting the end of a stick, or your hand (I am picturing you walking
all hunched up with your hand in front of his nose).

Sorry if this is a stupid question but when I think of target, I think of
targeting objects so am curious about this.

I hope you can relax and take time for yourself this evening, you deserve
it!

Rox and the "Kitchen Bitches"
Bristol, Mill'E
"It is better to live here in sackcloth and ashes, than to own the whole
state of Ohio."
- Lafcadio Hearn on New Orleans, 1879
pawpower@xxxxxxx
windows messenger: Brisomania@xxxxxxxxxxx