(VICT) Re: Zair

  • From: "Tamara Smith-Kinney" <tamara.8024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 15:49:00 -0700

Dianne,

Thanks for the insight.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney

-----Original Message-----
From: vi-clicker-trainers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vi-clicker-trainers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DIANNE B.
PHELPS AND PRIMROSE
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2008 2:46 PM
To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: (VICT) Re: Zair

Sandy,

For what it is worth and if it helps anyone, even when we don't do the=20
training ourselves, breaking in a new dog to serve as a guide is just =
plain=20
old hard. I have a perfectly briliant dog who is going to do just fine, =
but=20
we have had one of those bumpy weeks. The bumps are not just tough, they =
are

exhausting, and it is a bit of a roller coaster no matter how we cut it. =
It=20
is just that we have to keep on going out there and trying to  either =
teach=20
them from scratch or finish teaching what it is we need, and the plain =
old=20
fact of it is, it isn't for sissies.

Truth be told for me this week, I was just about ready to give up. I =
know it

will get better, but it is so intense, especially, when life needs to go =
on=20
whether the team has its stuffing together or not.

Dianne, Hibiscus, and Primrose
----- Original Message -----=20