(VICT) Re: Zair

  • From: "kitty hevener" <khevener@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 06:01:09 -0800

Sandy, this is the first time I have heard disability explained quite like
this, and I really like it.  I have the same feeling when I try to explain
chronic pain syndrome and why it is that some days I seem more capable than
others.  I will have to try that explanation when am trying to get my
friends to understand what it is like.