(VICT) Re: Zair

  • From: "Karyn and Thane" <bcpaws4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 08:19:08 -0700

Sandy it sounds like the way Thane and I were before I began giving him the
flexi run and then training with him. Its amazing how much easier it is for
him to focus and use what he has learned once some energy is expelled. I
know you are trying to work this in when you are already on the end of your
energy. That's a hard one. I learned fairly early on not to try and work
with Thane other than a run when I am tired. They feel the difference in  us
no matter how hard we try and not display our tiredness.
Just my experience.

Karyn and Thane