(VICT) Re: New book I am reading...was: Alex- Dog Attack

  • From: "kitty hevener" <khevener@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 06:47:34 -0800

our dog scout leader introduced this book to us at our most recent meeting.
She gave us some handout material which she took from book.  Wud be very
happy to share them with list.  Can I send the info as attaached files, or
do I need to cut and paste in to a message?  The handout is microsoft word
file.  It seems that most of leslie's work focuses on being able to observe
your dog, and in some cases, the otther dog as well.