(VICT) Re: New book I am reading...was: Alex- Dog Attack

  • From: Megatartix <megatartix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 20:19:10 +0200

Hello list,
I did try to buy the book on Cleanrun.com, but as=20
I was about to close the order I realized that,=20
while the book costs $24.95, shipping costs would be  at least $24.00.
I gave up!
This is the problem with buying stuff from the U.S.
I hope to find someone who's going to the States=20
fairly soon, to ask him/her to buy the book for me and bring it over.
That's the only chance I can see right now...
Sorry about that; I would have gladly scanned the=20
book for you people. I have an excellent scanner,=20
which doesn't even ruin books...
Take care,
Ollie

At 19:32 11/09/2007, you wrote:
>I wrote Leslie Devitt,
>I inquired if a book could be donated for=20
>scanning.  She will contact Shelley L.=20
>Rhodes  if this is possible at this time.  She=20
>has a discussion group if anyone is interested.=20
>http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/CU_Dogs/
>most of the places are sold out of the book=20
>right now... I got mine at www.cleanrun.com
>because all the other sites were sold out.
>
>http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=3Dproduct.display&product_id=
=3D1328&ParentCat=3D43&string=3Ddevitt