(VICT) Re: New book I am reading...was: Alex- Dog Attack

  • From: Infinitepaws@xxxxxxx
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:22:52 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/2007 7:38:11 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
post the  book to the wishlist

Shelley, how do you post to the wishlist? Also, If I was to purchase  a book
for bookshare would there be someone interested in scanning it? I am  horribly
slow at using my scanner, although I am hoping to get some books done  this
winter. Really, I have a huge library of dog books that I want to get onto
audio so I can access them. then I can sell them and save some space here too!
And yes, Any I get done will go onto to bookshare. Grin.. I also have a new
book  on training assistance dogs that I'd like to get scanned soon.

Sandy Foushee
Infinite Paws-Abilities Training and Service  Dogs
Teamed with Alexandra Guide/Service Dog
Colorado Service/Assistance  Dog Club - Trainer.-