(VICT) Bookshare question/another question

  • From: Infinitepaws@xxxxxxx
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:30:09 EDT

Shelley, and others..sorry for my ignorance, but, since Ollie isnt in  the
states, is it legal to send her copies of books i have scanned myself, as in  ,
Not from bookshare?

Also, I have considered hosting a website with audio files of good dog
training articles and stuff from the net. If I got author permission, would
that
be legal? This wouldn't be books, but would be training info available on the
net but provided in audio files instead of print. Do you think this would be a
 neat  and/or feasible idea?

Sandy Foushee
Infinite Paws-Abilities Training and Service  Dogs
Teamed with Alexandra Guide/Service Dog
Colorado Service/Assistance  Dog Club - Trainer.-